Since the GrillGrates are round let’s think of the orientation inside your cooker like a clock.
- Align the SearNSizzle™ so that the flavor grates are straight across between 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock
- When you begin cooking place the top of your steak in the 10 o’clock position with the bottom being at about the 4 o’clock position
- Allow the steak to grill untouched for 2 minutes
- Rotate the steak from the 10 o’clock position to the 2 o’clock position without flipping the steak
- Cook for an additional two minutes
- Flip your steak repeating steps 2-4
- When you get to step 3 check the temperature of the steak and adjust your cooking time accordingly